Gift Processing Specialist
This position has responsibility for the timely and accurate data entry and donor record maintenance for the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (PFF). The successful candidate must have strong computer and typing/keyboard skills, and an ability to manage and organize donor database and donor information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes all daily aspects of data entry and gift processing – opening mail, coding donations, data entry, and then generating gift acknowledgments, receipts, batch reports and special letters in an accurate and timely manner.
- Files all donations – maintains current donor files and performs/completes weekly filing.
- Assists with inputting and maintenance of committee lists, guest lists, donor lists and corporate sponsors.
- Answers telephone inquiries/general questions regarding department services/functions, according to established policy as needed.
- Assists with PFF Tribute Program and special projects as needed.
Mandatory Job Qualifications
- 1-3 years of work experience which may include internships or volunteer work
- Detail-oriented, customer service focus, and possessing strong personal/professional ethics
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and stay organized to ensure timely and accurate work
- Working knowledge of donor databases desired; DonorPerfect Online preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written) necessary to communicate diplomatically and effectively with volunteers, donors, and other staff members, and to provide information requiring courtesy and tact.
- Ability to travel to post office, UPS or bank
- Sitting, bending, reaching, and walking
- Some heavy lifting may be required
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should respond in confidence with a resume and cover letter detailing why they feel uniquely qualified, along with their range of salary expectation to:
13724 Venetian Court
Orland Park, Illinois 60467