Create a Tribute Page
Tributes and Memorials
Use this meaningful space to allow family and friends to show support and join the Foundation’s efforts to help find a cure. See below for a step by step guide.
First, make sure the tribute page you are creating does not already exist in the list below.
After you have checked the list above to ensure you are not creating a duplicate page, start creating your page here
- Enter the first and last name of the individual for which you are creating the tribute page.
This name will appear name in the list above and in the page URL. It is also your username.
- Enter your email address. Donation updates will be sent via email to this address.
- Edit and personalize your page. Then, share the link with family and friends.
How to Personalize Your Tribute Page:
- When you first log in to your page, you are in "Design/Edit" mode (indicated by the orange button on the right-hand gray menu).
- Note your personal web address in the field at the top of the page, and the "Preview Your Page" button. Most items are editable, simply by hovering over them and clicking the link that appears. We encourage you to personalize your page, especially the fundraising goal, the photo, the body text, and your progress graphic.
- Click "Promote Page" to use the various tools available to get the word out about your efforts, and to invite people to your page.
- Under "More Options" in the gray menu, you can see who's donated to your page and thank them, and also view statistics about page views, donation totals and more.
For more information please contact:
Jennifer Mefford at email@example.com or 888.733.6741
Return to Get Involved