Resources for Patients and Families
While our staff is always available to discuss the individual needs in person, and we strongly encourage you to contact us directly to learn how we can help you, we do strive to provide as much online education and information as possible.
In this section are several options that may be of interest to you based on your individual circumstances.
- Patient Support – Links to support groups that meet in person throughout the country as well as links to online support groups that are endorsed by the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation. We have seen tremendous growth in online support recently, and many patients now find this to be a much more immediate way to find others with PF, and share concerns, questions and personal challenges with PF within a community of other patients.
- Breathe Bulletin- Become a part of the PFF Community and read our Breathe Bulletin. If you would like to receive the Breathe Bulletin by mail, or know someone who would benefit from receiving it, become a member of the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation by clicking "JOIN" and registering - It's free of charge!
- Webinars– An online archive of recent educational webinars sponsored by the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation.
- Resources - there are many organizations and Web sites that may be of particular interest to you, whether you are seeking information on programs and services for patients, clinical trials, or seeking a medical center in your area for care. You can click here to find a variety of online resources that may help you or your family.
- Lung Transplantation - Many patients are in need of more information on the role of lung transplantation in the treatment of pulmonary fibrosis. We provide more detailed information about lung transplantation here.