Support Group Leader Resources
The Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation (PFF) is dedicated to assisting the pulmonary fibrosis (PF) support group community as well as aiding in the establishment of new PF in-person and online support groups globally. We understand that many times individuals lack the necessary resources to develop new groups, support established groups, or hold meaningful educational events for support group members and their families.
To assist in meeting these needs:
- The PFF has developed the PFF Support Group Leader Guide, this guide is currently available for download in 9 languages (English, Spanish (2), French (2), German, Italian, Portuguese, and Dutch)
- Partnered with the Inspire online support group platform to host PFF online Support Groups for Patients and Caregivers
- Partnered with EURODIS and NORD to sponsor a global online idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis community at www.rareconnect.org
- Developed the PFF Support Group Leader Network
- Established the Leanne Storch Support Group Fund to assist support groups to financially support their patient, caregiver and professional educational programming
To learn more about the initiatives above, please contact the PFF's Support Services Coordinator, Courtney Firak at email@example.com or call 312.854.1940.