Plan Your Event
Team PFF is an inclusive fundraising program at the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation. As an Event Leader we look to you to actively fundraise, promote, and host a successful event. We created this guide to help answer your questions and provide you with resources and tools to make planning and hosting your event a positive experience. Below is an overview of your responsibilities and the benefits of being a Team PFF Event Leader.
You are responsible for:
- Costs – There are a variety of ways to cover the costs and expenses of your event such as in-kind donations, sponsorships, etc.
- Media – Your local newspaper, radio, and TV station would love to hear from you!
- Logo – We are happy to share the Team PFF logo with you for approved use. We’d love to see how you utilize our Team PFF logo. Please send us a copy of your event materials.
PFF will provide you with:
- Brochures – Informational brochures about pulmonary fibrosis at your request
- Envelopes – Donation envelopes at your request
- Guidance – Step-by-Step Guide for Successful Fundraising Events including examples of event plans for a Walk/Run, Golf Outing, and Online Campaign.
- Forms – Team PFF eToolkit containing sample sponsorship letters and handouts.
- Online Fundraising Page – To increase accessibility and ease, set up your personalized online fundraising page on FirstGiving.
- Publicity – Publicity for your event on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and monthly e-newsletter.
- Discounts – Promo code for discounts at our Shop PFF online store for wristbands, etc.
For questions or to receive a copy of our Team PFF Event Leader Guide and eToolkit please contact Jennifer Bulandr, Director of Community Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help answer your questions and provide you with resources and tools to make planning and hosting your event a positive experience.